- Please note deadline for submission is 1st May 2018
- At least one author must be a doctor in training, clinical fellow or medical student
- All submissions need to have consultant input for quality assurance of content (they do not need to be in front of the camera!)
- Individuals whose films are accepted are required to register for the BSG annual meeting 2018
- Films submitted should be around 5 minutes in duration (no more than 8).
- Films must be submitted online. Please upload your finished films to YouTube or Vimeo first, then email us at email@example.com with a link to the YouTube or Vimeo film, along with the author details (see submitting films tab), to be eligible for consideration.
- Authors must make sure that all music, other copyrighted images & footage have received permission for use prior to submission.
- You are encouraged to submit films even if they have been previously submitted to other meetings or used in local departmental teaching programs.
- Authors of selected presentations must provide a link to their film for use in the meeting materials & by applying, agree to ‘GastroFOAMed’ archiving the film for future use.
- Note that clinical outcome studies are not appropriate for this education-based meeting and will not be included.
- Any case-based submissions must not contain any patient identifiable information and film-makers must have written consent from patients.
On-Line Submission Instructions:
- Further instructions under the ‘submitting films’ tab
- For any other enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org